Main menu

Pages

My mum s' daily and free time activities

    Dear  friend Margeret , I want to tell you about my mum s daily and free time activities.

    My mother is ……….. . She is ……. years old . She is a housewife . She is from Algeria and lives in Algiers.

Evry day , my mum gets up at 6 : 00 a . m . She washes her face , prays and  pepares her breakfast . Then , she cleans the floor , she does washig up and has her lunch at 12 : 30.

In the afternoon , she has rest and watching T . V.

In the evning, she cooks and has dinner at 8 : 00 p . m and go to bed at 10 : 00 p . m.

At week - ends , she reads books , practises sport and visits my grand - parents.

I love my mother.

Yours.

… … …


60 secondes = 1 minute

60 minutes = 1 hour

24 hours = a day

 

To give time in English I start with minutes and wehen is o'clock I start with hours

The diffrents between " am " and " pm "

am : It is between midnight 🌙 and midday

pm : It is between midday and midinght 🌙

 

Task one : What time is it ?

 

6 : 00     It is six o'chock

6 : 05    It is five past six

6 :  10   It is ten past six

6 : 15    It is quater past six

6 : 28    It is twenty - eight past six

6 : 30    It is half past six

6 : 35    It is twenty - five to seven

6 : 40    It is twenty to seven

6 : 45    It is quater to seven

6 : 54    It is six to seven

7 : 00    It is seven o'clock

7 : 05    It is five past seven

للتحميل اضغط هنا

نتمنى ان تكونوا قد استفدتم من موضوعنا.

تعليقات